We’ve talked a lot about the Chrono diet in the past.
How To Lose Weight and Eat Everything? was very popular, so I thought it might be helpful to provide a few more Chrono recipes.
I’ve prepared some great recipes for you: bread, baked meatballs, feta muffins, and chicken cream soup. I’ll explain these recipes in detail, so you can get started with the Chrono diet quickly.
Fast Chrono Bread
- 300g integrally barley flour
- 600 g integral rye flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame
- 2 tablespoons sunflower
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 100g melted butter
- 1 baking powder
- 600 ml mineral water
This quick Chrono bread is great if when you need to prep something fast.
- In a bowl we put the dry ingredients.
- Above that we pour some melted butter.
- At the and we put the carbonated water and we mix nicely. If necessary, if the mixture stays dry, we need to add more carbonated water. It is important for the mixture to be wet and soft.
- Line the pans for the bread with baking paper or coat it with butter.
- Spread the mixture of the bread in the baking pan with wet hands. Above that again thoroughly moist the bread, there should be a layer of water literally. Do not be afraid of that moment, because with the baking, it will evaporate and the upper crust will be nice and crispy.
- We put sesame over the dough, also sunflower, caraway seeds, flax and pumpkin seeds. Then we make lateral cuts of bread and then it is placed in the oven for baking.
- Bake at 220 degrees, about 35-45 min., with constantly checks if it is baked.
This bread matches with any combination of chronic breakfast.
Baked Meatballs in Tomato Sauce with Leeks
- 300g minced meat (turkey, beef, pork optional)
- 1 onion
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- spices, salt, black pepper, paprika, cumin, coriander, grated ginger, cinnamon
- 500ml tomato sauce – salsa
- 2 pieces of leeks
- 100 ml cream
- spices, salt, black pepper,peppers (spicy or chili optional)
This wonderful recipe for baked meatballs in sauce is a great suggestion for lunch. Quickly prepared, light and delicious.
Preparation of the Meatballs
Chop the onion and the garlic and mix them with the minced meat. Add spices depending on taste and the parsley and the oregano. The mixture is left to stand in the refrigerator for several hours. It is best for the mixture to be made on the night before, so the next day we can prepare them.
With the meat make meatballs the size of your choice and place them in a deep baking tray. Bake at 200 degrees for about 10-15 minutes, until they get a nice golden crust.
While the meatballs are cooking, prep the sauce:
Leeks are finely chopped and fried. Add the tomato sauce and stewed it for about 10 minutes. Finally the cream is added, mix it briefly and let it boil.
On the browned meatballs, pour the sauce and continue the cooking process. Bake for another 15-20 minutes, until the sauce soak into meatballs.
* In this recipe I have added a spice-cinnamon. You will surely come strange or you think it is a mistake, but… believe me, once you try minced meat spiced with cinnamon, you will always prepare it like that!
It gives wonderful flavor and eating is very specific, just because of this spice. I call him “the secret spice!”
* The same goes for fresh grated ginger. Excellent combination with minced meat. Because it is spicy it gives a specific taste and smell of the meat, combined with cinnamon, it is just phenomenal!
- 500g rye flour integrally
- 100g feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 50g butter
- 400 ml lukewarm water
- 2 heaped teaspoons baking soda
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
Delicious muffins with feta cheese, which are easy to prepare and very tasty. Feta Cheese provides an interesting taste of the muffins and it is not recognized through the dough because it is a creamy cheese.
- The dry ingredients are mixed. Add everything except for the soda.
- Feta cheese is crushed and added to the flour and it is mixed very well.
- Toward the mixture is added the melted butter and lukewarm water. All that should be mixed well.
- Leave the mixture in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Then add the baking soda and the lemon juice and stir.
- In the muffins moulds we put paper baskets. If you don’t want to use them, then spread butter on them.
- From this mixture take smaller portions, roughly around 50 grams, enough for the 12 muffins. Or if you use a spoon, use 1.5 spoons or 3/4 of the mould.
- Sprinkle some sesame over the muffins and put a small piece of butter over them.
- Bake at 220 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave them to cool before you eat them, because you will think that they are not well baked, because of the high humidity of the dough.
Chicken cream soup with cauliflower and broccoli (Chrono)
- 1 chicken leg with the wing
- 200 g cauliflower
- 100g broccoli
- 1 onion
- spices, salt, black pepper, turmeric, oregano,
Cream chicken soup prepared on the principles of the Chrono diet. Because the meat is not mixed with the carbohydrates (starch – potato flour), this creamy soup is prepared with cauliflower and broccoli.
The chicken wing is boiled until the meat gets tender. I put 1 bay leaf for a nicer taste, and half a garlic clove can be added.
When the boiling of the meat is almost over, we put the cauliflower so they can simmer but not boiled. It takes them about 15 minutes. The broccoli needs less, about 5 minutes.
The meat is taken out a bit so it can cool down and then separated from the bone and chopped finely. Put the Broccoli and cauliflower them in a blender and blend them until you get a smooth mixture. Meanwhile, one onion is grated and fried, until it gets lightly browned.
Then it is added to the broth to boil. The meat is added also in the cauliflower and broccoli mash. It’s all mixed nicely, no lumps should remain.Add the salt, the black pepper, the turmeric and the oregano or by your choice. It is boiled for a short time while it gets thicken and eventually we can put chopped parsley or chopped leaves of celery.
This tasty and hot creamy broth is great for this period to warm the body and agains the colds.